- Micro không dây chất lượng cao chuyên dụng có DSLR camera và Video Cam
- Hàng mới 100%, bảo hành 12 tháng
Estimated Delivery 2 to 3 days
Polsen CAM-2W-G1 Overview
The Polsen CAM-2W is a 2-channel wireless microphone system that is designed for hands-free mobility in a wide variety of applications including video production, electronic news gathering (ENG), electronic field productions (EFP), and classroom and presentation applications. It is a reliable, easy-to-use solution for wireless sound transmission.
The CAM-2W includes an omnidirectional microphone (PL-2W), which is ideal for ENG and EFP video applications since omnidirectional microphones are minimally susceptible to wind and handling noise. The PL-2W also provides flexible placement options and allows for head movement without affecting the sound.
The CAM-2W system was designed with two switchable frequencies to avoid interference while operating at a range of up to 100 feet (300 feet in optimal conditions).
A durable and flexible antenna that can be positioned for the best possible reception is included. Audio can be monitored in real time with the included earphone. A tie clip for wardrobe placement and a windscreen that reduces wind noise and vocal plosives are also included.
The CAM-2W system is a compander-free system for delivering high-quality audio. In most wireless systems, the audio signal is compressed in the transmitter and then expanded in the receiver causing undesirable artifacts such as pumping and breathing. Compander-free systems don’t exhibit these artifacts making them a favored solution among filmmakers around the world.
- Easy to Use
- The CAM-2W system is quick to set up and easy to use. Everything needed for high-quality audio transmission is in the box including lavalier microphone, earphone, and an audio cable to connect directly to a DSLR camera or camcorder.
- Compander-Free System
- The system operates without compressing audio prior to transmission, and expanding it again at the receiving end. This compander-free system eliminates audio artifacts caused by pumping and breathing, and assures the delivery of high-quality audio.
- Two Switchable Frequencies
- The system has two switchable frequencies to avoid Radio Frequency (RF) interference caused by other electronic devices sharing the same frequency. Changing frequencies is as easy as switching the channel selector switch to the A or B setting. Each model (G1, G2, G3, or G4) operates in a different frequency range.
- Portable Receiver
- The receiver can be mounted onto a standard shoe mount of a DSLR or video camera, or can be attached with a belt clip, providing a variety of recording and monitoring options.
- Compact and Lightweight Transmitter
- Weighing approximately 3 ounces, the transmitter can be easily concealed on a subject by attaching it with the included belt clip, or placing it in a pocket.
- Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- The CAM-2W includes the PL-2W omnidirectional microphone, which is ideal for video applications because it offers flexible placement options.
- Real-Time Monitoring
- The included earphone can be attached to the Phone Out jack of the receiver for real-time monitoring of the signal from the transmitter. This feature can be used to monitor the signal at the receiver, and can also be used for stage directions and cuing.
- Long-Range Operation
- The system has an operating range of 100 feet (30.5m) (300 feet in optimal conditions) giving operators a wide variety of options for shooting and recording.
- Adjustable Antenna
- The durable and flexible antenna on the receiver is adjustable and can be positioned for optimum reception even if the camera is pointing in a different direction than the sound source.
- 9V Power
- The transmitter and receiver each operate on a single 9V battery that provides approximately 8 hours of normal operation. The receiver includes a 9 VDC power input jack for operation with a 9V power adapter (not included).
- Using Multiple Pairs
- Simultaneous use of more than one CAM-2W/2WC transmitter/receiver pair in the same vicinity is possible by purchasing sets that rely on slightly different frequencies. They’re identified on the model sticker located on the back of the box as G1, G2, G3, or G4. By using correctly matched units, four wireless pairs can be deployed at once.
|Operating Frequencies||G1 Band (169.445 and 170.245 MHz)|
|Modulation||Frequency modulation (FM)|
|Modulation Sensitivity||6 mV input for full deviation|
|Battery||9 V alkaline (not included)|
|Current Consumption||50 mA|
|Battery Life||Approximately 8 hours|
|Dimensions||4.09 × 2.44 × 0.94″ (104 × 62 × 24 mm)|
|Weight||2.8 oz (80 g) without battery|
|Package Weight||0.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.843 x 5.669 x 1.969″|