THÔNG SỐ KỸ THUẬT
A high quality, high performance and competitively price low pass filter for all 50 ohm pallet amplifiers up to and including 800W continuous power.
- 0.25 dB insertion loss maximum; 0.20 dB typical.
- -25dB return loss maximum; -28dB typical.
- Metal clad silver teflon caps from Semco.
- #8 Awg Inductors.
- -60dB rejection at 176MHz. That’s the 1st harmonic of 88MHz
- Size: 3 inches wide x 7 inches long.
- Each unit is sweep tested on an HP 8753D network analyzer to meet our specifications
- .25dB maximum insertion loss, better than -20dB return loss from 88-108MHz. Maximum insertion loss occurs at 108MHz.
- RF connectors are not included. A coax can be soldered directly or the product can be installed in an enclosure (customer supplied)
- Mounts to customers chassis with 8-32 screws. 3/8 inch PCB standoffs or washers are required between the bottom of the PCB and chassis to prevent shorting of the inductors. Installing the filter in a metal chassis is suggested to provide shielding and good thermal conductivity in high power installations.
- This low pass filter is intended for use in 50 ohm systems only.