Designed for FM radio transmitters, this amplifier incorporates microstrip technology and a pair of 350W SD2942 mosfet transistors. This product is designed for FM transmitter builders who don’t want to worry about finding an appropriate heatsink. We have done all of the research and machining for you.
- 86-110MHz 48 Volts
- Input/Output 50 ohms with 90 degree hybrids.
- Pout 700W Minimum with a 6 to 8 watt input.
- 19dB gain minimum.
- Low distortion Class B push-pull.
- Heatsink size: 6.96 inch wide x 2.75 in high x 14 inches long.
- 68% efficiency minimum.
- Power requirements 20 to 22 Amps @ 43-48 volts**
- Bias disable pads facilitate integration into amplifier systems that employ automatic VSWR protection.
- The PCB and transistors are mounted to directly to the custom CNC machined aluminum heatsink insuring efficient thermal transfer.
- This product requires forced air cooling.
**Many customers choose to run these modules below 700W to extend the service life of the amplifier. We highly recommend opeation at 43V 600W out.